1.WOW Club would not be responsible, in any circumstances, for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred/ suffered by you if the information provided by you in the Online Booking Form turns out to be inaccurate/ incorrect.
2. Balance payments towards the cost of the WOW Trip and Registration Form must reach us at least 45 days prior to the departure OR by the specific date conveyed (if any) as last day for receiving the payment for your tour. If you fail to do so, it would be construed that you are not interested in the tour. In this case you would lose your seat on the trip and regular cancellation charges as per the policy would apply.
3. On payment of the balance amount in full you will receive your confirmation with final itinerary. This confirmation will be valid for your travel on the tour. Your Final documents will be issued, upon receiving your balance payment and completion of the online booking. It may be noted that the aforesaid payment does not include the cost of porter age, tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls, food and beverages or anything not specified in the itinerary of the tour. Your final WOW confirmation entitles you to travel on the Tour.
3.1 In case of International trips, we reserve the right to retain your passport until all pending balances are cleared.
4. Once a tour has been booked, should you wish to change your option from one WOW tour to another, we will do our best to meet your wishes. Any such change of WOW Tour would be construed as cancellation of the former WOW Tour and the aforesaid cancellation policy will apply.
5. If due to any reason, the visa is not granted by the respective Consular's office/Embassy of the country, OR there is a delay in visa processing, WOW Club will not be responsible. Whatever can be possibly recovered from the package cost, if any shall be refunded.
6. WOW Club reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. In such situation we will organize the Tour on a different date and make your bookings for the same if alternate Tour date is acceptable to you. In case the alternate tour date is not acceptable to you, we will refund the entire amount due and payable to you, however, you will not be entitled to claim any compensation. WOW Club cannot take responsibility for any cost or any fees relating to the issuance and/ or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through WOW Club.
7. WOW Club further reserves the right to change the itinerary and hotel, if necessary, in similar category as specified at the time of booking of Tour. WOW Club further undertakes to provide all facilities and/ or inclusions committed to you at the time of booking of the Tour.
8. Refunds (if any) for amendments and/ or cancellations will be paid directly to you by WOW Club. It would take at least 30 days to process refunds.
9. WOW Club would not be held responsible for occurrence of any of the following circumstances during or before the commencement of the Tour and any extra costs occurring due to these are to be borne by you: a) Any acts of God, like heat wave, heavy rain, floods, land slide, earthquakes, extreme bad weather etc. b) Any delay or cancellation of flights, ferry, trains, bus etc. c) Medical problem, sickness, physical inability to manage with the itinerary or any other such matter. Such an inability shall not affect/ delay rest of the group on the Tour per se. d) Lost luggage, loss of personal belongings and/ or theft etc. e) Change in foreign exchange rates after declaration of the tour price.
10. The Booking Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any litigation arising under or concerning these Booking Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.