Nine years since our first WOW journey in 2005, we pause to think of everything that made it possible and indeed memorable. We remember most fondly all the wanderers who with their longing for travel and a spirit of friendship made each trip a success. We were delighted that so many of you came back for more holidays keeping alive the spirit of WOW and still continue to do so. It is with a sense of immense gratitude that we announce the launch of Pink Edge for all the wanderers who have been with us on this journey.
As a token of our recognition of your support for us over the years, we offer reward points redeemable on your subsequent travels with WOW.
- As a token of our recognition of your support for us over the years, we offer reward points redeemable on your subsequent travels with WOW.
- A bonus point will be awarded for taking 3 or more trips per financial year.
- Each point will have a value of Rs. 500
- Once a wanderer has a kitty of at least 6 points, she can then redeem a maximum of 4 points for international and 2 points for a domestic tour. If the balance is depleted to less than 6 points due to redemption, redemption cannot be undertaken, until that level is reached once again.
- We have not forgotten our loyal wanderers who have been with us since the beginning and over the years. Therefore, the gathering of points will be retrospective, that is, if you have traveled with us prior to the launch of this program, we will take your travels in to account.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have travelled with WOW many times in the past. How do I add the points to my account?
Please have a list of trips you have taken ready. Very shortly we will implement a system by which you can enter the trips you have taken online, and the system will verify and add the points to your account.
How do I see my points?
Each wanderer will be allocated a private page on the website through which they can keep track of past and future activity.
What about the early bird discount and other promotions – will I still benefit from those?
Yes of course. Any benefit from the Pink Edge program, is over and above other promotions. You can avail of the Early Bird scheme as well as redeem your points.